By Erica Ryan
A great weekend treat for breakfast when you have time to relax and up your fruit intake too. Add a dash of cinnamon to the egg mixture if you’d like some extra depth of flavour.
Preparation time: 10 minutes•
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 people
1. Whisk the eggs with a splash of milk and the sugar in a shallow dish large enough to fit the brioche.
2. Make two sandwiches with the chopped chocolate, keeping the chocolate away from the edges.
3. Soak the sandwiches in the egg mixture, turning carefully to keep the chocolate inside.
4. Melt a knob of butter in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. When the butter is foaming, gently lift the sandwiches into the pan. Fry until golden on each side, adding a little more butter if needed.
5. Serve immediately with fresh berries