- Shop Online
- Real Food
- Real People
- Real Rewards
By Kevin Dundon
Add something new to your next BBQ with Kevin Dundon's spicy beef meatball skewers.
Preparation time: 10 minutes•
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Serves: 5 people
1. Preheat your barbecue or griddle pan to medium heat.
2. In a bowl, combine the beef mince, breadcrumbs, curry paste, red onion and garlic. Season well with salt and pepper and combine well.
3. Divide into 21 small balls and thread 3 balls on to a small bamboo skewer. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes minimum to firm up.
4. In a small bowl, combine the crème fraiche and barbecue sauce and keep aside until needed.
5. When the barbecue is ready or griddle pan, add the skewers on the barbecue over direct heat. Grill quickly for 2-3 minutes on each sides then move onto indirect heat until cooked through.
6. When the skewers are cooked, briefly heat the flatbreads.
7. Serve the skewers with the flatbreads with drizzle of sauce, salad leaves and serve immediately.