Add something new to your next BBQ with Kevin Dundon's spicy beef meatball skewers.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 5 people
Add all ingredients Select All
200 ml Creme Fraiche
4 - Flatbreads
50 g Fresh Breadcrumbs
1 clove Garlic
1 pinch Pepper
1 tbsp Red Curry Paste
1 - Red Onion
1 pinch Salt
100 ml SuperValu Barbecue Sauce
500 g SuperValu Fresh Irish Beef Mince
1 pack SuperValu Mixed Salad Leaves
1. Preheat your barbecue or griddle pan to medium heat.
2. In a bowl, combine the beef mince, breadcrumbs, curry paste, red onion and garlic. Season well with salt and pepper and combine well.
3. Divide into 21 small balls and thread 3 balls on to a small bamboo skewer. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes minimum to firm up.
4. In a small bowl, combine the crème fraiche and barbecue sauce and keep aside until needed.
5. When the barbecue is ready or griddle pan, add the skewers on the barbecue over direct heat. Grill quickly for 2-3 minutes on each sides then move onto indirect heat until cooked through.
6. When the skewers are cooked, briefly heat the flatbreads.
7. Serve the skewers with the flatbreads with drizzle of sauce, salad leaves and serve immediately.