The potatoes cook nice and soft with a mouth watering flavour.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Put pork in a roasting tin and evenly spread the sliced cooking apple over the top of the pork.
- Pour the cider over the pork at this stage also.
- Cook at 150 degrees for 2 hours and marinate at regular intervals.
- After 2 hours add the potatoes and cook for 1 hour turning once or twice throughout.
- Apples should have marinated in the cider by now to create a nice sweet and sour flavour.
- Once cooked, remove both the pork and the potatoes and serve with vegetables of your choice. Its a family favourite of mine.