A hearty meal for those cold days.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 small Green Cabbage
2 tins SuperValu Chopped Tomatoes
1 tsp SuperValu Dried Mixed Herbs
1 clove SuperValu Garlic
1 - SuperValu Onion
1 jar SuperValu Pasta Sauce
1 - SuperValu Potatoes
1 pack SuperValu Quality Irish Minced Pork
1 cup SuperValu Rice
1 - SuperValu Rice
2 cups Water
- Firstly, in a casserole pot or steel pot, add a tablespoon of oil and cook the chopped onion and add the chopped garlic.
- Once the onion and garlic are cooked, add the pork mince and cook thoroughly.
- Then add your two tins of chopped tomatoes and jar of pasta sauce.
- Pour in the 2 cups of water.
- Add the cup of cooked rice.
- Add in your chopped cabbage and mix it all together.
- Add a teaspoon of mixed herbs.
- Cover the pot and let simmer for 30 mins or until cabbage is cooked.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.