Quick, easy and tasty Pork Casserole.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
4 sticks Celery
1 litre Chicken Stock Cube
1 - Crusty Bread
2 tsp English Mustard
1 tsp SuperValu Brown Sugar
1 large SuperValu Cooking Apple
1 - SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
1 - SuperValu Fresh Thyme
3 cloves SuperValu Garlic
1 large SuperValu Onion
1 lb SuperValu Quality Irish Pork Chops
1 tin SuperValu Tinned Tomatoes
- Chop the pork into bite size.
- Chop vegetables into small pieces.
- Crush the garlic.
- Fry the pork until browned.
- Take out of the pot and add the onion, celery,thyme and garlic. Put meat back in and stir.
- Add the mustard, tomatoes and apple.
- Let it bubble a little and add stock and leave until reduced.
- Serve with creamy mash or buttered crusty bread.