For me, it is best served with really creamy mash.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
400 mls Chicken Stock Cube
12 - SuperValu Button Mushrooms
4 - SuperValu Fresh Chicken Fillets
cut into pieces & dipped in flour
4 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
1 - SuperValu Onion
peeled & finely chopped
5 - SuperValu Rashers
cut into small pieces
- Fry the onions and rashers in half the olive oil.
- Add the button mushrooms and fry for about 5 mins.
- Empty into the casserole dish and set aside.
- Put remaining oil in the pan and fry chicken until golden & add to the casserole dish.
- Deglaze pan by adding chicken stock over a high heat to dissolve all the juices in pan.
- Add to casserole dish and cover.
- Place in oven for 1 hour or maybe 1 hour 15 mins at 160 degrees / gas mark 3.