Who doesn’t love pizza? These quick and tasty ‘faux’ pizzas are so versatile and can be loaded with many different toppings.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Slice the bagels in half so you have four pieces and lay with the
inside part facing up.
- If you want it saucy, add a tablespoon of the onion and garlic pasta sauce and spread evenly over the four pieces.
- Sprinkle each piece with the grated cheese and add some chorizo slices and the chopped tomatoes.
- Place under the grill for 5-6 minutes until the cheese is melted and the chorizo begins to crisp up.
- Garnish with chilli fl akes, leave off if for children’s lunches.
Serve and enjoy!