Our Chicken and ClemenGold Tagine is bursting with flavour, quick and easy to make and extremely filling.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 tin Chickpeas
drained and rinsed
750 ml Clemengold Juice
0.5 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 clove Garlic
1.5 tsp Ground Coriander
1.5 tsp Ground Cumin
1.5 tsp Paprika
1 pinch Pepper
1 - Red Chilli
1 - Red Onion
1 pinch Salt
4 - SuperValu Fresh Irish Free Range Chicken Thighs
60 g SuperValu Green Olives
4 - SuperValu Quality Irish Chicken Drumsticks
- Brown the chicken thighs in a large tagine or saucepan. Once golden, remove and set aside.
- In the same tagine/pan fry the onions until translucent, then add the garlic, chilli and cumin seeds and fry for a further 3 minutes.
- Add the ground cumin, ground coriander and paprika, and then return the chicken to the tagine/pan.
- Add the ClemenGold juice, and if necessary extra stock/water to cover the chicken completely. Cover and allow to simmer for 45 minutes-1 hour.
- After about an hour, remove the lid and allow the sauce to reduce.
- Add the chickpeas and olives and season well. Allow to heat through before serving.