This no-bake ‘cake’ is free from gluten, dairy and refined sugar and offers lots of Jengatype fun!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 tbsp Dried Cranberries
100 g Gluten Free Dark Chocolate
at least 70% coco solids
75 g Gluten Free Rolled Oats
3 tbsp Peanut Butter
or almond butter
350 g SuperValu Goodness Pitted Dates
1 tbsp SuperValu Sunflower Oil
25 g Dried Mango
- Grease a 17.5cm square tin or baking dish with sunflower oil and line with non-stick baking paper, leaving 5cm excess hanging over the edges to help lift it out later.
- Blend the dates in a food processor until they are a fairly smooth paste. Roughly chop the chocolate and add to the food processor along with the oats and nut butter. Blitz everything together until you have a chunky paste.
- Spread the mixture out in the lined tin, levelling the surface with the back of a spoon. Cover with cling film and chill in the fridge for about 2 hours, until set.
- Lift the slab out of the tin and peel the paper down from the sides. Cut into quarters, then cut each piece into eight fingers to give 32 in total.
- To assemble, arrange the fingers in a stack resembling a bonfire on a plate or cake stand. Arrange the mango pieces all over, sprinkle with the cranberries and serve.