Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- For the cashew & mushroom cream, simmer the cashew nuts in just-boiled water for 10 minutes.
- Drain and blend along with the water, garlic powder and salt until smooth.
- Add 1 teaspoon of oil to a pan and cook the mushrooms for 4-5 minutes until slightly browned. Allow to cool slightly before adding to the cashew cream, add the parsley if using.
- Mix all the pancake ingredients together until smooth, add water if too thick.
- Heat ½ teaspoon of oil in the pan before cooking the pancakes, spread to your desired thickness and flip when bubbles appear on the surface.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and parsley. To serve, top with your cream and enjoy!