A spooky and fun recipe to try with the kids!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 0 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/350˚F/Gas Mark 4.
- In a bowl, following the pack instruction, combine until a soft dough is achieved.
- Divide the dough into walnut size pieces and transfer to a parchment lined baking tray. Bake for 12-15 minutes or following the package instructions.
- Allow to cool down.
- In a small bowl, combine the icing sugar with egg white and some lemon juice until correct consistency.
- Place the chocolate pieces into a bowl over a pan of simmering water and melt.
- Drizzle the cookies with the white icing, then swirl the dark chocolate in a circular fashion over the white icing, then using the tip of a cocktail stick make a web pattern by dragging the tip through the dark chocolate.
- Leave to set of 30 minutes before serving.