Makes 2 x 350g Jars of Chutney. Try this very versatile chutney on burgers or as a side to a salad.
Serves: 0 people
SuperValu Brown Sugar
SuperValu Dried Thyme
SuperValu White Wine Vinegar
SuperValu Whole Black Peppercorns
- Place the tomatoes, onion, garlic, sugar, vinegar and thyme in a small saucepan.
- Bring to the boil over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium–low.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 25–30 minutes, or until the mixture thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside to cool.
- Transfer to a sterilised glass jar and place the lids on top.