- Shop Online
- Real Food
- Real People
- Real Rewards
By Kevin Dundon
Impress your dinner guests this Christmas with Kevin's Pear and Signature Tastes Chocolate Pudding.
Preparation time: 20 minutes•
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Serves: 6 people
1. Preheat the oven to 200C and cut out six rounds of baking paper for the bottom of the ramekins. Grease each ramekin and place baking paper round on the base.
2. Place a tablespoon of the cocoa powder into each ramekin and shake to coat the sides, spilling the remaining out. Place slices of the pear into the bottom of the ramekins.
3. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
4. In the meantime, in a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Next add 4 eggs and continue mixing until just combined.
5. Fold the chocolate into the butter and egg mixture and carefully add the flour and baking powder. Spoon on top of the pear and place into the preheated oven.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until just set.
7. While the puddings are baking, whip some cream with the icing sugar and mascarpone.
8. Serve the cakes with the whipped cream.