Yummy Mincemeat Cupcakes for the whole family to try!!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 12 people
Add all ingredients Select All
220 g Caster Sugar
4 large Fresh Egg
300 g Self-Raising Flour
220 g SuperValu Butter
2 tsp SuperValu Signature Tastes Luxury Mincemeat
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ gas mark 4. Line a 12-cup muffin tray with deep paper cases.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar. When it’s pale and fluffy, add the eggs one at a time, mixing well between each addition. Add the vanilla and mix again to combine.
- Sieve the flour into the mixture and mix thoroughly. Add the mincemeat and stir until combined.
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases, filling each one two-thirds full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until well risen and cooked through. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely before icing them.
- To make the icing, sieve the icing sugar into a bowl and add the lemon juice one spoonful at a time until the icing has a slightly runny consistency. Pour the icing over the muffins to create a snow-capped effect. Alternatively, use ready rolled icing and cut Christmas themed shapes to decorate the tops.