The perfect way to use up your leftover turkey.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 pinch Cayenne Pepper
250 ml Chicken Stock Cube
400 g Chopped Tomatoes
2 cloves Garlic
2 g Ground Cinnamon
1 tsp Ground Coriander
1 tsp Ground Cumin
500 g Leftover Turkey
400 g Mixed Beans
drained and rinsed
2 sticks Olive Oil
2 - Red Chilli
deseeded and finely chopped
1 - Red Onion
200 g SuperValu Basmati Rice
1 handfull SuperValu Fresh Coriander
1. Cook the rice as per pack instruction.
2. Chop red chillies, red onion and garlic.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat and fry the onion for 5 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and chillies, then fry for 2 minutes more.
4. Stir in the dry spices and cook for 30 seconds, then add the tomatoes and chicken stock. Season well and add the leftover turkey and beans.
5. Simmer a for 10-15 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
6. Stir through the fresh coriander and serve with the rice.