Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 tsp Baking Powder
250 g Butter
, at room temperature
100 g Dark Chocolate Chips
300 g Demerara Sugar
3 tbsp Double Cream
2 medium Egg
100 g Fudge
100 g Milk Chocolate Chips
400 g Plain Flour
100 g Sweets
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
100 g White Chocolate Chips
For the Cookie Pizza Base;
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Start by whisking the butter and sugar together with an electric hand whisk or in a freestanding mixer for 10 minutes, then add the vanilla extract and eggs.
- Once both eggs are combined, add the flour and baking powder.
- Then, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line 2 x 9” baking dishes with greaseproof paper and press the cookie mix into the dish up to the edges so it almost looks like a pizza crust.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until cooked through. Remove from the oven and leave to rest for at least 10 minutes.
For the Pizza Topping;
- In a saucepan, bring to simmer the cream and fudge and stir until smooth. Set aside until needed.
- In a bowl set over simmering water, melt the white chocolate.
- Pour your fudge mix onto the cookie pizza base and scatter the sweets. Finally drizzle the white chocolate to create zigzag patterns.
- Serve with a cold glass of raspberry flavoured and coloured milk!