Of all the biscuit cakes I ever made this one is by far and away the favourite and it is 'suitable' for adults and children alike!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
225 g Digestive Biscuits
110 g Glace Cherries
3 tbsp Golden Syrup
75 g Malteasers
110 g Mini Marshmallows
110 g SuperValu Butter
100 ml SuperValu Cream
325 g SuperValu Signature Tastes Dark Chocolate
broken into chunks
110 g SuperValu Signature Tastes Milk Chocolate
- Line an eight inch/23cm square cake tin with a double layer of cling film or parchment paper.
- Place the butter, chocolate and golden syrup into a large bowl and place over a saucepan of simmering water.
- When the chocolate mixture has thoroughly melted, add in the biscuits, malteasers, cherries and mix well.
- Pour the chocolate and biscuit mixture into the lined cake tin and stick the mini marshmallows into the top in a haphazard fashion.
- Transfer to the fridge and allow to set.
- When set prepare the ganache.
- In a saucepan, bring cream to the boil. Remove from the heat and add the leftover 100g dark chocolate. Stir until smooth and pour over biscuit cake.
- Decorate with more marshmallows and let set for two hours more if you can.
- Cut into small portions and enjoy within a week!