This is a delicious option to have for a prepare ahead dinner party. The crust on the fish works wonderfully and will be a welcome addition to the dining table.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
25 g Parmesan Cheese
75 g SuperValu Butter
150 g SuperValu Fresh Breadcrumbs
2 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
(parsley, thyme, dill) chopped
4 fillets SuperValu Hake Fillets
1 - SuperValu Lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Place the hake fillets onto a flat baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine the breadcrumbs, chopped herbs, lemon zest, grated parmesan and melted butter and mix well.
- Season lightly with salt and black pepper.
- Divide the herb topping between the four fillets.
- Place the fish in the oven and cook for 18-20 minutes until cooked and the herb crust is crisp.
- Meanwhile make the lemon butter very simply by mixing together the melted butter, chopped herbs, capers and lemon juice.
- Keep the butter in a warm place until the fish is cooked and then drizzle all over the herb crust.