- Shop Online
- Real Food
- Real People
- Real Rewards
By Kevin Dundon
The flavours in this dish are absolutely fantastic and work wonderfully together. The beauty of this dish is that it is very quick and easy to prepare and will be on your plate within minutes.
Preparation time: 5 minutes•
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Serves: 4 people
1. Season the pork chop with salt and pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
2. Preheat a griddle pan over medium heat and cook on medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each sides until cooked though.
3. In the meantime, heat a large wok over high heat. Add in the vegetables and cook very quickly for 2 minutes. If you are nervous of the stir fry burning add in a couple of tablespoons of water
4. Add in the soy sauce, honey and toss well until fully coated.
5. Check the seasoning and serve the vegetables in a serving plate. Add the cooked pork chop and enjoy immediately.