Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 6 people
Add all ingredients Select All
50 g Butter
6 large Easter Eggs
150 ml Fresh Cream
100 g Mascarpone Cheese
400 g Mixed Berries
50 g Plain Flour
50 g Porridge Oats
50 g SuperValu Brown Sugar
100 g SuperValu Signature Tastes All Butter Belgian White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
250 ml SuperValu Vanilla Ice Cream
100 g White Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, butter and brown sugar into a breadcrumb texture.
- Place the cookies in a freezer bag. Using a rolling pin, bash the cookies into small chunks and add to the breadcrumb mixture.
- Combine and transfer onto a baking tray, then bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, tossing the mixture once until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Prepare the chocolate sauce. In a small saucepan, bring the cream to the boil, then remove from the heat and add the white chocolate. Stir until smooth.
- Keep warm until needed in a serving jug.
- To build the dessert: On each dish, spoon a dot of mascarpone cheese. Stabilise each egg on the mascarpone cheese so the egg stands on one side. Using a knife gently, break the quarter top side of each egg. Fill the eggs with ice cream, berries and some of the crumble. Decorate with leftover crumble and some berries.
- Drizzle the warm white chocolate sauce over each egg at the table and enjoy immediately.