Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
400 g Chickpeas
1 tsp Ground Cumin
2 - Red Pepper
1 tsp SuperValu Fresh Coriander
1 clove SuperValu Garlic
1 - SuperValu Lime
juice only (optional)
1 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
1 - SuperValu Onion
1 pint Water
/ baby vegetable stock (no salt)
- Heat the olive oil and sauté the onion over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the peppers and sauté for 3 minutes. Add the garlic, cumin and coriander and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas and water or stock.
- Bring to the boil, then turn down the heat and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Pureé and add the juice of 1 lime (optional). If you want a thicker or thinner pureé just add or reduce the amount of water. You can also lightly pureé this recipe if your baby is ready for more lumps.