So easy to make and great for the summer.
Serves: 4 people
SuperValu Apple Juice
- Pour the sugar and berries into a saucepan with the lemon juice and half the apple juice and slowly bring to a simmer.
- Remove from the heat and using a hand blender blitz the frozen fruit, then add half the yoghurt.
- Place the remaining vanilla yoghurt into the top of the ice lolly moulds, then top each mould with the fruit and yoghurt mixture.
- Place in the freezer and allow to set for 2–3 hours.
- Once removed from the freezer serve immediately.