Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
0 - Black Pepper
2 - Carrots
1 tbsp English Mustard
1 1/4 head Green Cabbage
200 g Mayonnaise
4 - SV Signature Tastes Hereford Beef Burgers
3 sprigs SuperValu Fresh Rosemary
1 tbsp SuperValu Lemon Juice
2 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
1 - SuperValu Onion
4 large SuperValu Rooster Potatoes
cut into wedges
0 - SuperValu Salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4.
- First prepare the potato wedges. Place the potatoes wedges in a bowl, drizzle the olive oil, salt and pepper and rosemary. Toss to combine and place on a baking tray lined with parchment. Bake for 30-35 minutes until crispy and well cooked through to the centre.
- Then start the coleslaw. Place the cabbage, carrots and onion in a large bowl and toss together. Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and mustard in a separate bowl, then add to vegetables. Season with salt and pepper, toss gently and keep aside until needed.
- To continue, heat a non stick pan over high heat and and panfry the burger until cooked through.
- Serve the burger with coleslaw and the wedges