Easy to prepare and tastes deicious!
Serves: 6 people
sheet, ready rolled
SuperValu Fresh Salmon Fillets
sliced horizontally to make 4 flat pieces
SuperValu Whole Black Peppercorns
- Roll the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface to form a rectangle 40 x 30 cm approximately.
- Mix the cream cheese in a bowl and season with some salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon pieces onto the puff pastry then using a spoon spread the cream cheese on top of the salmon fillets and add the spinach.
- Roll the pastry into a sausage shape and wrap in cling film.
- Place in the fridge for one hour to set.
- Cut the roll into slices about 6 cm length.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven until the pastry is cooked through and golden colour.