Delicious pancakes with an american twist.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 10 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 tbsp Baking Powder
30 g Butter
0 - Butter
2 large Eggs
0 - Maple Syrup
300 ml Milk
225 g Plain Flour
1 pinch Salt
1 tsp Sugar
100 g SuperValu Pancetta
or streaky bacon
- Make a well in bowl with the sifted flour, add baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Add melted butter and gently pour in milk.
- Whisk until smooth batter.
- Heat small frying pan with a small knob butter.
- Add small ladle of batter.
- Cook for 2 minutes on medium heat and then flip to other side for 1-2 minutes.
- Cook bacon until crisp under the grill.
- Pile up pancakes, place crispy pancetta /bacon not the top and drizzle with maple syrup and serve.