Mix up the filling as you please but aiming for easy-to-use veg along with good protein is essential and makes for a great tasting recipe too.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
6 sheets Filo Pastry
or rice paper wrappers
2 tsp Lime
1 - Onion
60 g Quinoa
0.5 medium Red Pepper
2 tsp Soy Sauce
1 small SuperValu Carrot
peeled and cut into matchsticks
6 - SuperValu Fresh Mint
120 g SuperValu Smoked Salmon
- Cook the quinoa as per the packet instructions. Leave to cool, then add the soy sauce, lime juice and chopped mint. Stir to combine.
- Half-fill a large, shallow dish with warm water. Place one sheet of rice paper in the water just until soft. Transfer to your work surface.
- Place one slice of smoked salmon along one edge of the paper. Top with 1 tablespoon of the quinoa mixture and some onion, carrot and red pepper. Roll up tightly, folding in the top and bottom edge to enclose the filling.
- Cover the finished rolls with a clean, damp tea towel to prevent them from drying out. Repeat with the remaining rice paper and filling to make five more rolls.
- To make the dip, mix together the Greek yogurt and sweet chilli sauce in a small bowl.
- Eat the rolls straight away or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Serve with the dip on the side.