Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 10 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Prepare a 20cm by 30cm square tray with non-stick parchment paper.
- Over medium heat Place all the ingredients in a saucepan.
- Stir and cook for 4-5 minutes until fully combined and bubbly. Remove from the heat and pour into the lined tray.
- Sprinkle the dried fruits and cool at room temperature for 10 minutes. Then, place in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Once set, remove from the fridge and sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Cut into squares and pack a few per gift bags! Don’t forget to write a gift note!