Got this recipe from my mother and make it a lot. Its a real crowd pleaser - there is never any left overs!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
75 g Caster Sugar
1 punnet Fresh Blueberries
150 g Plain Flour
75 g SuperValu Brown Sugar
75 g SuperValu Butter
2 - SuperValu Cooking Apple
1 punnet SuperValu Strawberries
- Peel, de-core and chop the apples. Cook them in a pot on a low heat with 50g of caster sugar and a tablespoon of water for 7 minutes.
- Transfer the apples to a pie dish - spread out evenly. Top with chopped strawberries and blueberries.
- Rub flower and butter together with your hands in a large bowl until it looks like breadcrumbs. Then stir in the brown sugar.
- Scatter this mixture evenly over the fruit in the pie dish.
- Cook in a preheated 180 degree c oven for 35 minutes.
Hey presto and its done - serve with some custard and some cream. Delicious!