Inexpensive healthy dish that all the family will love.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
500 g Chicken Breast
1 can Chickpeas
1 - Onion
1 - Red Pepper
1 - Sharwoods Ready To Eat Poppadums
1 handfull SuperValu Fresh Basil
1 handfull SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
2 - SuperValu Granny Smith Apples
7 tbsp SuperValu Medium Hot Curry Powder
1 large SuperValu Potatoes
4 handfull SuperValu Spinach
6 small SuperValu Tomato
1 - Chopped Cherry Tomato Chutney
- Add water and curry powder to a large saucepan (according to powdered instructions) then add the diced chicken and cook at a medium heat.
- Drop in the onion, pepper, potatoes, apples, chickpeas, parsley, basil and the tomatoes.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Cook the rice according to packet instructions.
- While your waiting place the cherry tomato chutney in a bowl and serve with the heated poppadoms.
- Once cooked serve immediately with the rice and some fresh crusty bread.