A great summer recipe full of nutrients and protein. Also perfect for lunch boxes.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 can Chickpeas
1 tsp Chilli Powder
1 - Cucumber
2 cups Quinoa
70 g SuperValu Black and Green Olives
8 sprigs SuperValu Fresh Mint
150 g SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
1 clove SuperValu Garlic
1 - SuperValu Lemon
2 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
1 small SuperValu Onion
240 g SuperValu Radishes
- Place the chickpeas in a bowl with the harissa, chilli powder and salt. Stir to coat all chickpeas in the paste and set aside.
- Place the parsley, mint, garlic, oil, olives in a pestle and mortar and smash.
- Chop the radish, cucumber and onion.
- Mix the quinoa, cucumber, radish, onion and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Put the chickpeas in a dry pan and heat through on a low heat for a couple of minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- To serve you can add a spoon of natural yoghurt.