Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 10 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
- Drawn a star on the parchment paper to use it as a guide.
- Unroll the puff pastry and brush with egg wash. Place the sausages and well wrap around. Brush the top with egg wash.
- Cut into 2 cm pieces. Fill the design of the star on the parchment with the pieces of sausage roll making sure they are all sticking together with egg wash if needed.
- Place in the fridge for 20 minutes to help the pastry stand while baking.
- Place in the oven for about 30-40 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve immediately.