- Shop Online
- Real Food
- Real People
- Real Rewards
You can make this cake your own by experimenting with dark chocolate or different types of biscuits.1 tin of caramel may also be used in place of condensed milk.
Serves: 4 people
1. Melt the milk chocolate over a pan of warm water. Add condensed milk when chocolate is almost melted and stir well until chocolate is completely melted.
2. Remove from the heat and stir in biscuits, followed by marshmallows and any optional additions you may like.
3. Press firmly into an 8" tin which has been lined with cling film or baking paper.
4. Leave to set (approx. 1 hour in the fridge.)
5. Remove from tin, dust with icing sugar and cut into 20 squares.