This is a clean recipe that contains no refined sugars or flours. Perfect for a healthy snack.
Serves: 6 people
1. Heat the oven up to 175C.
2. Grease a glass baking dish with coconut oil.
3. Mix all of the wet ingredients together in a jug: Milk, Greek yoghurt, Eggs, Honey.
4. Mix the dry ingredients and fruit in a bowl: Oats, Baking Powder, Baking soda, Ground Almonds, Berries.
5. Now pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until combined, making sure the fruit is evenly distributed.
6. Pour the mixture into the baking dish and top with the flaked almonds.
7. Bake for 35-45 minutes until the top is a light golden colour and springy when you press it.
8. Leave to cool in the dish before slicing into bars- unless you are eating it straight away!