Simple tasty apple tarts.
Serves: 4 people
SuperValu Granny Smith Apples
SuperValu Icing Sugar
- Slice the 2 apples in half, remove the core and cut into thin slices.
- In a bowl half filled with water, add the juice of half a lemon, add the sliced apples into the bowl and place in microwave for 3-4 minutes. Drain out all the water.
- In a bowl with 3 tablespoons of jam, add 2 tablespoons of water and microwave for 1 minute
- Unwrap one sheet of puff pastry and cut into 6 strips. Spread jam on each strip.
- Place the apple slices on the edge of the pastry overlapping.
- Fold the pastry in half over the sliced apples.
- Place in baking tray and in the oven for 45 minutes on 375 Degrees F.
- Sprinkle with some icing sugar to finish.