Good news! Money Back vouchers have arrived
We are preparing Money Back vouchers. If you had more than 250 points on the 1st July 2020 you have qualified for Money Back vouchers. As we are converting your points into vouchers your balance will change.
Money Back FAQ’s:
Q. Why has my points balance changed?
A. We have converted your points to Money Back vouchers. Your Money Back vouchers are based on the points collection period from 7th February 2020 to 1st July 2020. Money Back vouchers are issued in denominations of €2.50 (250 points) so you may have a points balance carried over and you may have collected more points since 1st July. The points you have carried over will be sent to you in our Christmas Money Back mailing.
Q. When and how will I get my Money Back vouchers?
A. Money Back vouchers greater than €5 will be posted with a statement OR be issued via your Real Rewards app from 27th August 2020. All app users will receive Money Back Vouchers to the ‘Voucher’ section of their apps. Non app users will receive €2.50 and €5 Money Back vouchers directly at the till when you scan your card in-store. These vouchers will also appear on your app. You can login to your online account here.
Q. Can I convert my Money Back vouchers back to points?
A. No they cannot be converted back into points.
Q. How can I find out how much Money Back vouchers I get?
A. You can check your statement that has been posted to you. You can also check the statements section on the Real Rewards App and on your Real Rewards online account here.
Q. Why have I not received any Money Back vouchers?
A. There are five likely reasons why you have not received Money Back vouchers:
- You did not have 250 Real Rewards points or more on 1st July 2020 to qualify for Money Back vouchers
- Your card may not be registered
- You may not have a full address on your account
- You may have an old address on your account
- If you are due to receive a €2.50 or €5 Money Back voucher, it will be issued directly at the till when you scan your card in-store.
If you need to register your card or update your Postal Address you can call our Help Desk on 0818 220088
Q. What denominations do my Money Back vouchers come in?
A. SuperValu send customers vouchers at 3 key times during the year in values starting at €2.50 to €80 depending on what points they have collected over the allocated period.
Q. How can I use my Money Back vouchers?
A. You can use your vouchers in 3 ways:
To save when you shop in-store and online with SuperValu. Vouchers cannot be used for the purchase of the following goods: Lotto and lottery tickets, phone top-up vouchers, call cards, gift vouchers, medicines, postage stamps, fuel, savings stamps, tobacco products and infant formula.
To save with Electric Ireland. €2.50 and €5 Money Back vouchers can be used with Electric Ireland to get money off your energy bills. Go to electricirelandrewards.ie to enter the voucher code(s) in your Electric Ireland Rewards account to get €5 or €10 off your bill. You can use up to 2 x €2.50 voucher codes per bill or 1 x €5 voucher, saving you €10 on your bill.
Towards reward flights with Aer Lingus. All your Money Back Vouchers can be converted into Avios (the currency of AerClub). You can convert them here.
Q. What can I do if my Money Back vouchers are lost/stolen?
A. If you've lost the voucher you received in the post and have yet to use it, your voucher will be available on the Real Rewards App and on your online Real Rewards account here.
If you don’t have the Real Rewards app or can't log into your online Real Rewards account, call our customer care line on 0818 220088.
Note: lost or stolen Money Back vouchers can only be reissued provided they have not expired or they have not been used.
Q. Can I use Money Back vouchers when shopping online with SuperValu?
A. Yes you can use them when you shop online with SuperValu here. Simply enter the 9 digit code on your voucher at the checkout.
Q. When do the Money Back vouchers expire?
A. Money Back vouchers are valid for 12 months and the validity dates are clearly stated on the voucher.
Voucher Terms & Conditions
- The voucher(s) entitles the holder to the discount value shown when making a transaction in a participating SuperValu store.
- The voucher(s) should be fully redeemed in one transaction. No change can be offered for any unused value of the voucher. The voucher(s) expires after the date stated on it and can be redeemed once during this period only.
- The Real Rewards card bearing the same serial number as the Money Back voucher must be presented when redeeming.
- To redeem the voucher(s) either: (a) present the voucher with your Real Rewards card in-store at time of payment; or (b) when prompted, insert the online code provided on it when shopping online at supervalu.ie.
- The voucher(s) is redeemable online for selected SuperValu stores only. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Vouchers can be used with selected partners, Electric Ireland and Aer Lingus.
- Vouchers cannot be used for the purchase of the following goods: Lotto and lottery tickets, phone top-up vouchers, call cards, gift vouchers, medicines, postage stamps, fuel, savings stamps, tobacco products and infant formula.
- Copied, damaged or defaced vouchers will not be accepted. Lost or stolen Money Back vouchers can only be reissued provided they have not expired or they have not been cashed.
- Other terms and conditions may apply, see in-store for details.