WIN one of five €100 SuperValu Gift Cards
Link your Real Rewards card number and your Electric Ireland account between 2nd and 31st January 2020 to be entered into a draw to WIN one of five €100 SuperValu Gift Cards.
Once linked, you'll start collecting 1 Real Rewards point for every €3 paid on your Electric Ireland electricity or gas bill. Plus, we'll give you an additional 250 Welcome points.
How to start collecting:
Log into your Electric Ireland Rewards account at electricirelandrewards.ie/Account
Click on the link to register your SuperValu Real Rewards card and follow the instructions.
Every time you pay your electricity or gas bill online you will automatically collect 1 Real Rewards point for every €3 spent.
You will see these points in your Real Rewards account 30 days after paying your bill.
- €100 SuperValu Gift Card Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
- Any new customer to link their Real Rewards account to their Electric Ireland Rewards account between 2nd Jan – 31st Jan 2020 will be entered into a draw to win one of five €100 SuperValu Gift Cards. SuperValu will pull a list of all customers who have linked within the designated time frame. SuperValu Real Rewards will select a winner at Random from the database on the 18th February 2020. The winners will be contacted by telephone or by email according to the contact details supplied by the successful winners and upon receiving the phone call/email they must answer a question of skill and send back the response to redeem their prize. The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or goods. There are five €100 SuperValu gift cards during the entire promotion.
- The Promotion is open only to SuperValu Real Rewards members who are residents of the Republic of Ireland over the age of 18, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of SuperValu Stores & the Musgrave Group their affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion. Where an entrant is drawn from the database and is contacted their eligibility will be questioned before they are asked the question of skill.
- The Promoter is Musgrave Limited trading as Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland the (the “Promoter”) having its place of business at Tramore Road, Cork. The Promoter may use and share your personal information with businesses and suppliers that provide prizes for the Promotion and or with businesses and suppliers of services for the purpose of processing information on our behalf (e.g. printers who need certain details to print our mailings and service providers who administer certain aspects of the Real Reward Programme for us).
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries which are illegal, incomplete or damaged and these entries will not be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend, and extend the Promotion without notice.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of its negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Promotion or in connection with the Prize, including but not limited to as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize. The Promoter provides no warranty as to the fitness or condition of the Prize.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Promotion), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law.
- The Courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
- By participating all participants consent to the publication of their names in the event they win the competition. This may be on-line or as reasonably determined by Musgrave.
- By participating all participants consent to take part in reasonable media activity in the event they win the competition. This may be photography in their local SuperValu store for the purposes of promotion online and in social media or as reasonably determined by Musgrave.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions
- You must be a registered member of Electric Ireland Loyalty Programme and a registered member of SuperValu Real Rewards to participate. Only one reward card can be registered. You must complete the Registration Form providing all mandatory details and preferences where indicated to register a SuperValu card. You agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Electric Ireland Loyalty programme and the SuperValu Real Rewards programme.
- Customers will receive SuperValu Real Rewards points for payments made on their energy bill, after their SuperValu card has been registered with Electric Ireland. Customers who fail to register a valid SuperValu Real Rewards account with Electric Ireland, cannot receive points retrospectively.
- Customers can register up to two Electric Ireland accounts for earning SuperValu Real Rewards points. Once you have registered a SuperValu Real Rewards card number, you will be awarded 1 SuperValu Real Rewards point for every €3 paid to Electric Ireland on the registered account(s) (this is subject to change at the discretion of SuperValu and Electric Ireland). You can redeem your SuperValu Real Rewards Card points in line with SuperValu’s Terms and Conditions which can be found at here
- It may take up to 30 days for your points to appear after you pay your bill due to postal or banking delays outside our control. You can review your points earned on your Electric Ireland Loyalty Programme web account.
- Electric Ireland will update Musgrave with the points you have earned once the points are logged to your Electric Ireland Loyalty account. In order for your points to be awarded to your SuperValu Real Rewards account , Electric Ireland will provide Musgrave with your rewards card number and unique identification number, along with information related to payments made on your energy account(s). By registering, you are confirming that you are happy for us to pass this information to Musgrave in order that points can be correctly allocated to your account.
- If your SuperValu Real Rewards card number changes, you must update your number on the Electric Ireland Rewards website.
- SuperValu Real Rewards Points Points cannot be earned for:
- a credit placed on your Electric Ireland account and then refunded by us before your next bill is due
- payment of a security deposit to Electric Ireland
- payment for the re-energisation of a property by Electric Ireland
- payment against an energy bill which is more than 60 days overdue
- You may be entitled to earn additional SuperValu points from time to time via additional offers at the discretion of Electric Ireland and Musgrave. We will communicate with you about these selected offers in SuperValu stores, by email or text message.
- We reserve the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time and will notify you of the proposed changes. By continuing to use the Electric Ireland Rewards Programme website and avail of SuperValu Real Rewards scheme after being notified of the changes you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
- Electric Ireland will routinely check the status of your electricity and/or gas account to ensure you remain an active customer and the status of your account.
- Electric Ireland will routinely check the validity of your SuperValu Real Rewards card to ensure the card is active.
- Electric Ireland and Musgrave reserve the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Electric Ireland Rewards website and/or the SuperValu Real Rewards programme at any time if you do not adhere to these Terms and Conditions of use.
- Musgrave reserves the right to suspend or terminate the promotion in any particular SuperValu store
- Neither Electric Ireland or Musgrave shall be liable for any loss suffered by any person or be deemed to be in default for any delays or failures in performance hereunder resulting from acts or causes beyond the reasonable control of Electric Ireland and/or Musgrave.
- Electric Ireland may share your personal data with Musgrave or vice versa, to the extent necessary for the efficient and effective administration of the scheme. Electric Ireland and Musgrave will ensure that any personal data so disclosed will only be used for such purposes.