Get Money Back when you shop online through SuperValu eShops! It's a no brainer...
Shop from the comfort of your couch and earn Money Back when you shop online with your favourite brands!
There are 100s of brands to choose from, enjoy savings with River Island, ASOS, Life Style Sports, Littlewoods Ireland, Ray-Ban and many more.
How eShops works:
- Login to your Real Rewards account and click 'Start Shopping' to access the SuperValu eShops website.
- Browse 'All Brands' and pick your desired brand. Click 'Shop now' and you will be taken to the brand's website where you shop as normal.
- As you went through the SuperValu eShops website first, we’ll track your purchases and calculate how many Real Rewards points you’ve earned for every €1 you spend. Your points will show as “Pending” on your eShops account within 7 working days of your purchase.
- Typically within 35 days we'll validate your purchase and update your account to show your Real Rewards points as "Confirmed".
- Your points will turn into Money Back vouchers 3 times per year at Easter, August and Christmas. You can use your vouchers to save on your shopping at SuperValu
- Points are available through eShops on genuine, tracked transactions completed immediately and wholly online.
- Points can be collected by clicking through to the brand websites and shopping as normal.
- Recurrences on the amount of purchases that can be made while collecting points may be limited.
- Unless otherwise stated expect points to appear as pending within 7 days of the transaction in your eShops account. Transactions are usually confirmed in 35 days, unless otherwise indicated on the brand page. Points collected from travel bookings will be confirmed once you have completed your stay.
- The vast majority of transactions track successfully; occasionally a transaction may not be tracked. If you believe this to be the case, please submit a "Missing Points" query within 100 days of the transaction, we will be unable to chase up claims older than this.
- Please do not make purchase decisions based upon expected points as it is not guaranteed.