This is a great, quick and easy mid week supper, perfect served with a toasted baguette.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 large Fresh SuperValu Mixed Chilli
deseeded and diced
3 cloves Garlic
125 g Natural Yogurt
1 - SuperValu Courgette
cut into thin slices
1 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Coriander
0 - SuperValu Fresh Ginger
peeled and diced
1 - SuperValu Onion
2 - SuperValu Quality Irish Chicken Fillets
(From the Butcher Counter) – diced
350 g SuperValu Spaghetti
1 - SuperValu Tomato
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add in the spaghetti and cook according to the packet instructions.
Tomato & Chilli Paste
- Place the onion, garlic, coriander, chilli and ginger into a food processor with the tomatoes and the sugar and puree until a coarse consistency has been achieved.
- Meanwhile heat a large deep sauté pan and quickly pan fry the chicken until it is sealed all over.
- Season lightly with a little salt and pepper and then add in the slices of courgette and continue to cook for a further few minutes. Next add in the tomato & chilli paste from the food processor together with the natural yogurt.
- Strain off the pasta and add it to the pot and if you wish you can add the chicken stock if you would like a wetter option.
- Serve immediately with the Thai style pasta.
Garnish with a toasted baguette. Using a sharp knife split the bread lengthways, drizzle with olive oil and pop under the grill for 3-4 minutes until golden brown.