An easy-to-follow soda bread recipe that tastes amazing.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 6 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
1 tbsp Black Treacle
1 tbsp Linseed
1 tsp Salt
25 g Sunflower Seeds
300 ml SuperValu Buttermilk
25 g SuperValu Goodness Pumpkin Seeds
200 g SuperValu Plain Flour
1 tbsp SuperValu Sunflower Oil
200 g SuperValu Wholemeal Flour
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Put the flours, sieved bicarbonate of soda and salt, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, buttermilk, treacle, sunflower oil into a large mixing bowl and mix them well.
- Place into a loaf tin and spinkle with seeds.
- Bake in the oven for 40 - 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the bread to cool down.