This mouth-watering chocolate fondant has a Creme Egg centre!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Over a pan of simmering water, melt the chocolate with the butter in a bowl until combined. Remove from the heat and set aside for three minutes.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with 10g of sugar until combined. Set aside.
- In a third bowl, whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form and combine the caster sugar until it is as soft and shiny as a meringue.
- Fold the egg yolk into the chocolate mixture and then add the meringue.
- Coat four oven-safe porcelain teacups with coco powder to prevent sticking and then pour two-thirds full with the mixture and push one Creme Egg into each cup filled with the chocolate mixture.
- Arrange on a baking tray and bake for 12 minutes until well risen but still with a slight wobble in the middle.
- Serve immediately with the ice cream.