Although a relatively easy dessert to prepare you can further simplify it by using tinned peaches, preferably the halved variety but slices will suffice.
Serves: 6 people
SuperValu Icing Sugar
zest and juice
SuperValu Peach Slices tins
SuperValu Vanilla Ice Cream Pint Block 568ml
SuperValu Vanilla Pod
- Place the icing sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and raspberries into a food processor and process until smooth, strain the puree through a sieve into a bowl and set aside.
- Meanwhile remove the peaches carefully from the tin and place in the bottom of a deep dish or bowl.
- Next add a scoop of ice-cream and drizzle some raspberry coulis on top.
- Add another layer of peaches and top with some lightly whipped cream.
- Use the vanilla pod to garnish.