Serves: 4 people
1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
0 - Black Pepper
1 jar Elbow Lane Smokehouse Sauce
8 - O'Flynn's Gourmet Sausages
0 - Olive Oil
2 large Red Onion
0 - Salt
1 pinch Sea Salt
1 handfull SuperValu Mixed Baby Salad Leaves
4 - SuperValu Potatoes
scrubbed and cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/ gas mark 6.
- Boil the potato wedges in salted water for about 5 minutes, until just beginning to soften. Drain well. Place in a roasting tin, drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Roast in the oven for about 15 minutes, until crisp and golden.
- Put the sausages in an ovenproof dish and spread lightly with the Elbow Lane Smokehouse Sauce. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes, until sizzling and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, put the red onions on a baking tray and toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and cook in the oven for about 10 minutes, until just tender.
- Serve on heated plates with salad leaves and any extra Elbow Lane Smokehouse Sauce on the side.