Operation Transformation Recipe
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
200 g Carrots
peeled and sliced
400 g Chickpeas
tin drained 230g
0.25 tsp Chilli Powder
200 g Chopped Tomatoes
2 cloves Garlic
1 tsp Ground Cumin
1 tsp Lemon
1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
1 - Red Onion
1 bunch SuperValu Fresh Coriander
200 g SuperValu Potatoes
peeled and chopped
500 ml Vegan Vegetable Stock
- Add oil into a pan over medium to high heat.
- Add the onions and cook until tender.
- Add carrots and garlic and cook for 2 - 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Now add the cumin, chilli powder , chicken stock, chickpeas, tomatoes, lemon zest and potatoes.
- Simmer for 20 - 25 minutes until potatoes are cooked through.
- Top with coriander and serve hot.