A tasty and very simple lunch dish...enjoy!
Serves: 4 people
skinned and grated
SuperValu Fresh Sage
- Put a saucepan of water on to boil and cook the tagliatelle according to the packet instructions.
- Thinly slice the fennel using a vegetable peeler. Add the fennel to the pasta when there are just 3 to 4 minutes of cooking time left.
- Meanwhile, warm the cream gently in a pan with the fresh sage. Taste and once the flavour has been infused, strain away the sage.
- Add the Milleens to the hot cream and stir until the cheese melts.
- By now the pasta and fennel should be cooked and drained. Pour the cream sauce over the freshly cooked tagliatelle, or better still, add the pasta to the pan.
- Serve with crusty bread or a salad.