These flapjack bars make for a tasty and healthy snack! They are packed with fibre and goodness too.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
40 g Desiccated Coconut
70 g Ground Flaxseeds
160 ml Maple Syrup
200 g Porridge Oats
40 g Raisins
1 pinch Salt
40 g Sesame Seeds
40 g Sunflower Seeds
40 g SuperValu Goodness Pumpkin Seeds
160 ml SuperValu Sunflower Oil
- Preheat the oven to 140°C.
- In a bowl, mix the oats with the oil until fully coated.
- Add all remaining ingredients into the bowl and mix well.
- Line a standard baking tray (20cm x 30cm x 6cm high) with baking parchment.
- Roll out the mix on a flat baking tray, making sure it is around 2.5cm/ 1in thick. Ensure to compact it well so that it stays together once baked.
- Bake in the oven for 30 - 40 minutes and leave to cool before cutting.