This flavoursome salad can be served warm or cold. Plenty of fresh parsley really finishes this off, but chopped fresh coriander works well too.
Serves: 4 people
1 clove Garlic
2 - Lemon
juice and zest
3 tbsp Olive Oil
1 pinch Pepper
1 tbsp Red Curry Paste
or harissa paste
1 pinch Salt
10 - Spring Onions
500 g SuperValu Baby Potatoes
4 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
2 tbsp SuperValu Tomato Purée
- Preheat the barbecue to a medium heat.
- Place the potatoes and garlic in a large saucepan, cover with cold water and add a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, until the potatoes are cooked through. Drain and allow to cool, then cut the potatoes in half and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon zest and juice with the olive oil, tomato purée and harissa and season with salt and pepper. Pour half of the harissa dressing over the warm potatoes and stir to combine.
- Carefully place the coated potatoes on the barbecue for 4 to 6 minutes to caramelise them. Transfer back to the large bowl and add the rest of the harissa dressing along with the spring onions and fresh parsley and toss to combine.
- Check the seasoning and store in the fridge, covered, until needed. Serve cold or at room temperature.