Banana and peanut butter have long been one of the most satisfying foodie pairings and with these two ingredients in your pantry, there's no end to the tasty combos you can create.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 12 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Peel and slice bananas into 1cm rounds and place on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Top each slice with half a tsp of peanut butter. Top with another banana slice. Repeat.
- Place bites in the freezer until frozen, takes about one hour.
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil and drizzle over the frozen banana. Once the chocolate has hardened, turn the bites over and drizzle chocolate on the other side.
- Return to the freezer for about 15 minutes and serve immediately.