A great recipe for making with kids at Easter.
Serves: 4 people
SuperValu Icing Sugar
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a glass bowl, and add the egg yolk and vanilla extract.
- Sieve in the plain flour and combine until the flour is fully incorporated then allow to rest.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Roll the dough on a lightly floured surface, the cut into required shapes.
- Lay the biscuits on a lightly greased baking tray and place in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Decorate with Chocolate, Dipped Shortbread, Coloured Icing Sugar, Smarties or Chocolate Buttons