Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
(from 6 months)
- Firstly using clean hands run your fingers over the fish to ensure there are no bones present.
- Place the fish in a shallow pan and cover with milk, poach over a low heat for 8 – 10 minutes until the flakes are just beginning to break away.
- Add the spinach and cook for a further minute or two.
- Remove the spinach from the broth and dice, place in the bottom of the ramekin (baking bowl).
- Using a fork gently break the fish and check again carefully for bones.
- Place a layer on top of the spinach.
- Top with the sweet potato puree and serve immediately.
- This dish can be fully pureed for babies who are not yet ready for too much texture. Just add a little low salt vegetable stock or milk.