Serves: 4 people
- Preheat the oven to 120˚C/250˚F.
- Peel, core and slice the apples into 1mm thick slices (mandolin is preferable to slice apples otherwise a very sharp knife is required).
- Prepare a baking tray by lining with two layers of parchment paper. Sprinkle with icing sugar then lay the apple slices and sprinkle with some cinnamon and more icing sugar.
- Lay more parchment paper over and bake in the oven for 50 – 60 minutes, turning half way through.
- Set aside to cool. Store in an airtight container until required.